National Football League
21 mins ago
The NFL divisional round continues Saturday on FOX, and all eyes are on the NFC.
After getting a week off, Jalen Hurts and the top-seeded Philadelphia Eagles (13-4) will be opening their postseason run with a game against Daniel Jones and the sixth-seeded New York Giants (10-7-1).
These two NFC East rivals will be meeting for the third time this season after the Eagles swept the Giants in the regular season in Weeks 14 and 18. On the other side, N.Y. is coming off a solid road victory over Minnesota in the wild-card round, and outside linebacker Azeez Ojulari, who was listed as questionable with a quad injury, has been activated.
Here are the top plays!
Setting the stage
Hurts missed two of Philadelphia’s last three games with a sprained shoulder, and when he returned for their regular-season finale — a 22-16 win over the Giants’ backups — the Eagles protected that shoulder by refusing to let him run.
Stay tuned for updates!
Top stories from FOX Sports:
- Chiefs vs. Jaguars highlights: Mahomes, K.C. headed to AFC championship
- NFL divisional round odds: Lines for every matchup
- 2023 NFL playoff schedule, bracket: Updated dates, times
- Giants vs. Eagles preview, prediction: Keys to the divisional clash
- 2023 NFL coaching tracker: News, rumors, interviews
- Dak Prescott, Cowboys silence critics in dominant playoff win
- Tom Brady won’t rush decision on future, but changes loom for Buccaneers
- Trevor Lawrence, Daniel Jones emerge; The secret of the 49ers’ success
- Eagles’ fate hangs on the health of Jalen Hurts
- NFL poll: Expert picks for MVP, DPOY, Super Bowl and other awards
Get more from National Football League Follow your favorites to get information about games, news and more